« Le Village de la Mer Rouge » is primarily a tourist hotel of a fifteen room including:
- 4 « Luxury Bungalows » with air-conditioned rooms of 30m2 each with a shower and a veranda with sea view;
- 6 « Hill Bungalows » with air-conditioned rooms of 15m2 each with full bathroom;
- 6 « Beach Bungalows » with non-air-conditioned rooms of 15m2 each, located on the beach with private shower rooms and toilets located outside;
- 2 restaurants, one on the hill and the other on the beach.
« Le Village de la Mer Rouge » is also a TOURIST AND LEISURE CENTER. Located on the Red Sea, in a very fishy area and near the most beautiful underwater sites of the country.
The reef is located less than thirty meters from the beach.
« Le Village de la Mer Rouge » also provides, on request, marine tourism activities such as:
- Recreational fishing in all its forms;
- Guided tours of coral reefs;
- Guided tours of the mangrove of Godoria and the lighthouse of RasBir.